CERTIFICATE OF APPROVAL OF NDT PERSONNEL
In accordance with the requirements of the Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
WQ-iC Limited, a Recognised Third-party Organisation as described in the European Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU, Article 20, has approved the following NDT personnel to carry out the specified non-destructive tests of permanent joints for pressure equipment in categories III and IV (2014/68/EU, Annex I, section 3.1.3 refers)
The approval is granted in accordance with the WQ-iC PD CEN / TR 15589 Route C Certification Scheme.
Certification of NDT Personnel: APPROVAL OF PERSONS SCHEME FOR PRESSURE EQUIPMENT DIRECTIVE NDT OPERATOR QUALIFICATIONS: QF7/7/1.02
Accredited by the Irish National Accreditation Board (INAB), reference: 7003
|RowiD||Name of Approved Person||Scheme Reference||NDT Method||Sector||Level||Certificate number||Issue Date||Expiry Date|
|3||Fabiano Fernandes||Abendi NA-001 - EN9712 - 26337||PT||Welds||Level 2||WQIC210001/01||12/02/2021||11/02/2024|
|4||Rubens Mori||Abendi NA-001 - EN9712 - 593||RT||Welds||Level 2||WQIC210002/02||12/02/2021||20/03/2023|
|5||Dean Jeremy||PCN - EN9712||PT||Welds||Level 2||WQIC210006/01||22/02/2021||12/06/2023|
|6||Dean Jeremy||PCN - EN9712||MT||Welds||Level 2||WQIC210006/01||22/02/2021||12/06/2023|
|7||Dean Jeremy||PCN - EN9712||RT||Welds||Level 2||WQIC210006/01||22/02/2021||12/06/2023|
|8||Brian Buckley||PCN - EN9712||PT||Welds||Level 2||WQIC210006/02||22/02/2021||12/11/2022|
|9||Brian Buckley||PCN - EN9712||MT||Welds||Level 2||WQIC210006/02||22/02/2021||12/11/2022|
|10||Brian Buckley||PCN - EN9712||UT||Welds||Level 2||WQIC210006/02||22/02/2021||12/11/2022|
|Name of Approved Person||Certificate number|
Approval is subject to continuous validity being maintained within the limits of the WQ-iC PD CEN / TR 15589 Route C Certification Scheme.
Decision maker for WQ-iC Limited
Disclaimer: Please note! This is a web based reproduction of the original certification. The original certification is retained by WQ-iC ltd. In case of any dispute the certificate retained by WQ-iC Ltd. is considered to be the original. Named individuals can contact WQ-iC Ltd. for replacement certificates – subject to confirmation of identity.
Rules on the use and misuse of certificates and logos
- Only the original certificate as issued by WQ-iC is acceptable as evidence of certification under the scheme
- The certificate remains the property of WQ-iC
- Certificate holders are responsible for the safe keeping of certificates issued by WQ-iC
- Certificates shall not be modified / altered or tampered with in any way. Doing so invalidates the certificate.
- The Certificate signatory is responsible for informing WQ-iC of any matters arising that may affect the ability of their individual capability to continue the full certification requirements.
- The holder of the certification can only operate within the range of qualification shown on the certificate.
- When applicable, the holder shall ensure any ongoing evidence required to maintain the validity of the certificate for the applicable standard selected shall be made available on request.
- The certificate is only valid if the requirements of chosen qualification standard are adhered to in full.
- The certificate issued by WQ-iC is only valid up to the date shown on the certification issued.
- The certificate is only valid if signed by an approved signatory of WQ-iC and the holder
- Should WQ-iC be required to investigate the misconduct of a certified person or a third party raises a grievance with a certified person, WQ-iC shall reserve the right to suspend, withdraw this certificate or refuse re certification of an individual.
- This certificate shall be suspended if WQ-iC have not had funds paid due to them for the certification issued. WQ-iC shall make publicly available sponsors / individuals names on the WQ-iC web site and associated certificate numbers that have been suspended.
- The certified person shall not use the INAB logo in any form whatsoever.
- The certified person may use the WQ-iC scheme logo as shown on the front of the scheme rules.
- Any misuse of logos shall be dealt with an appropriate manner as outlined in the scheme rules.
The holder of this certificate must sign in the box provided to confirm that they have accepted the certification process has been followed in accordance with the scheme and that they will abide by the rules set out in the applicable scheme rules of WQ-iC and accept the terms and conditions shown above.
Name of Certificate Holder Signature Date