EU CERTIFICATE OF APPROVAL OF NDT PERSONNEL In accordance with the requirements of the Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
WQ-iC Limited, a Recognised Third-party Organisation as described in the European Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU, Article 20, has approved the following NDT personnel to carry out the specified non-destructive tests of permanent joints for pressure equipment in categories III and IV (2014/68/EU, Annex I, section 3.1.3 refers)
The approval is granted in accordance with the WQ-iC PD CEN / TR 15589 Route B Certification Scheme.
Recognised Certification Body: BINDT/PCN
Certification Body Address: Midsummer House Riverside Way Bedford Road Northampton, NN1 5NX
Accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Services (UKAS), reference: 0030
(Accredited to ISO/IEC 17024:2012 to provide certification of persons against EN ISO 9712:2012)
|rowID||Name of Approved Person||PCN Number||NDT Method||Sector||Level||Certificate Number||Issue Date||Expiry Date|
|2||A Anantharaj||325970||Ultrasonic Testing||Weldments||2D||OF019S62420927||28/10/2019||27/10/2024|
|3||A K Ramakrishnan Kailasam||316316||Ultrasonic Testing||Weldments||2||OI020S62423996||16/11/2020||15/11/2025|
|4||A Michael Rajan||337463||Ultrasonic Testing||Weldments||2||OF017S62429429||30/10/2017||29/10/2022|
|5||A Punniakotti N Arjunan||344554||Ultrasonic Testing||Weldments||2D||P020S62428801||22/05/2020||21/05/2025|
|6||A Punniakotti N Arjunan||344554||Magnetic Particle||Weldments||2||P020S62121820||23/09/2020||22/09/2025|
|7||A Punniakotti N Arjunan||344554||Liquid Penetrant||Weldments||2D||P020S62222025||04/10/2020||03/10/2025|
|8||A Punniakotti N Arjunan||344554||Ultrasonic Testing||Weldments||2D||P020S62422029||04/10/2020||03/10/2025|
|9||A Sangeethraj K Annadurai||329211||Magnetic Particle||Weldments||2D||OF020S62121914||07/08/2020||06/08/2025|
|10||A Sangeethraj K Annadurai||329211||Liquid Penetrant||Weldments||2D||OF020S62221916||07/08/2020||06/08/2025|
|11||A Sangeethraj K Annadurai||329211||Ultrasonic Testing||Weldments||2D||P020S62424638||26/12/2020||25/12/2025|
Name of Approved Person:
Decision maker for WQ-iC Limited
Approval is subject to continuous validity being maintained within the limits of the existing Certification Body NDT Approval Scheme and the WQ-iC PD CEN / TR 15589 Route B Certification Scheme.
NOTE! All BINDT/PCN NDT certificate holders will need to sign up to the WQ-iC NDT Operator Scheme Terms and Conditions prior to their approval being confirmed. Click here to go to the Individual Contract Agreement Form.
Disclaimer: Note! This is a web based reproduction of the original certification. The original certification is retained by WQ-iC ltd. In case of any dispute the certificate retained by WQ-iC Ltd. is considered to be the original. Named individuals can contact WQ-iC Ltd. for replacement certificates – subject to confirmation of identity.
END USERS! if you need to verify the content it can be checked here: https://wqic-eu.com/ndt-operator-certs/ or alternatively e-mail WQ-iC at Office@wq-ic.eu
Terms and conditions of contract applicable to the issuing and use of all certificates and services provided by WQ-iC
Rules on the use and misuse of certificates and logos
- Only the original certificate as issued by WQ-iC is acceptable as evidence of certification under the scheme
- The certificate remains the property of WQ-iC
- The certificate holder is the party to whom the certificate is issued.
- Certificate holders are responsible for the safe keeping of certificates issued by WQ-iC
- Certificates shall not be modified / altered or tampered with in any way. Doing so invalidates the certificate.
- The Certificate signatory is responsible for informing WQ-iC of any matters arising that may affect the ability of their individual capability to continue the full certification requirements.
- The holder of the certification can only operate within the range of qualification shown on the certificate.
- When applicable, the holder shall ensure any ongoing evidence required to maintain the validity of the certificate for the applicable standard selected shall be made available on request.
- The certificate is only valid if the requirements of chosen qualification standard are adhered to in full.
- The certificate issued by WQ-iC is only valid up to the date shown on the certification issued.
- The certificate is only valid if signed by an approved signatory of WQ-iC and the holder
- Should WQ-iC be required to investigate the misconduct of a certified person or a third party raises a grievance with a certified person, WQ-iC shall reserve the right to suspend, withdraw this certificate or refuse re certification of an individual.
- This certificate shall be suspended if WQ-iC have not had funds paid due to them for the certification issued. WQ-iC shall make publicly available sponsors / individuals names on the WQ-iC web site and associated certificate numbers that have been suspended.
- The certified person shall not use the INAB logo in any form whatsoever.
- The certified person may use the WQ-iC scheme logo as shown on the front of the scheme rules.
- Any misuse of logos shall be dealt with an appropriate manner as outlined in the scheme rules.
Limitation of liability:
WQ-iC;s total aggregate liability for all loss or damage arising under or in connection with this agreement and all services provided towards the holder of the certificate whether based in contract, tort (including negligence) strict liability, indemnity or otherwise shall not exceed 100% of the fees paid by the holder.
Neither party shall be liable in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, indemnity or otherwise for loss of profit or anticipated profit, loss of use, loss of contract, loss of production, loss of savings, loss of revenue, business interruption or increased cost of working, loss of capital or any indirect, special, consequential or exemplary damages howsoever caused regardless of whether any such losses were foreseeable by the parties at the time of entering into this contract.This contract shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and any disputes shall be resolved exclusively by the courts of England.
The holder of this certificate must sign and date below to confirm that they have accepted that the certification process has been followed in accordance with the scheme and that they will abide by the applicable scheme rules of WQ-iC and in doing so accept the terms and conditions shown above.
Name of Certificate Holder Signature Date